Oct 30, 2012

Still traveling... Still alive

After a try to finally settled down, I am glad to keep pursuing my dreams.  My soul keeps pushing me to new X'periences and I trying to found beauty in every place and condition.
Now I want to show you what happens with bad weather... some times we are affraid to explore when rain comes, but some times just things like this one happens.


Nature rules, so when natural conditions might looks like bad and clouds take their part in the image; plus even that the rain drops defocus my image; that is when all events move in your way of creation.

People might think I am using one of those funky lens baby; but deciding to work in a simple and efficiently way, I have to take every situation in to a new X'perience.  I love this effects and off course I love my life and what i am living now.  So lucky to be me right now.

Peace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gracias Juan P. por compartir lo que "sintetizas" tan bien y que tiene que ver con los momentos (x'periences):
"I love... what I am living now"...