Jun 20, 2013

Al aire nuevamente mi website UP again.

After over a month, reading and searching wich platform was best for my new website, then re-learning wordpress; finally my new site is up.
was a very hard task but tomorrow JUNE 21st this new time will be greatful.
The longest day of the year for this long and hard work I did; I enjoy selecting, editing and preparing everysingle detail of this new website.

More galleries will come soon and please visit it often for new photos and check the monthly download screen background for your computers.

Suppor the art, buy photos and prints from some of my galleries.

visit my website www.juanpabloassmus.com and please leave comments on my contact page so I can add some to my testimonials page.

Hasta pronto,

PS: Don't forget to visit my site for the blogging stories behinde my images.

No comments: