Apr 22, 2014

Life is Water

Like everyone says, water is life, but also the life is in the water.  We all know that our body can be over 80% water.  What does that mean?  mmm maybe with the global warming some brains will melt faster than others and the human race will be more stupid; can you imagine that? I think it's incredible...

Not everyone thinks that way, others might think humans are amazing in a good way but at the end; those need to hide the ultimate truth, our stupidity as a specie.   I live in a country full of water... or that is what we were tought at school, but why people, animals and plants were thirsty even many died by the lack of water.  I live in a country full of food... but also has the same story at the end; and we can continue with minerals, plants, frogs, birds etc...  looks like the only species that can live well here are politicians.


I remember getting an amazing book while I was living in Oregon and I remember an amazing words that i read once and few days ago came back to me again....

· "Only after the last tree has been cut down, Only after the last river has been poisoned, Only after the last fish has been caught, Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten" — An old Cree Indian saying. ·

I was invited to a POW WOW with the five tribes and to me was interesting that the native americans look at me in a different way that they looked the "gringos" that came with me.  I sat down to talk with one and I just can't stop talking about how beautiful was Oregon for me with all those rives, creeks, cascades and snowy mountains, at the end he just said: "Can you imagine how was 200 years ago?"; those words shocks me.

Another story that almost makes me cry was one woman who worked in the African continent in a project building wells for communities. Then she invites an elder woman who never left his small village away from any big city; she was so proud because she has the opportunitty to show her the city and all the good things... but the first thing was at the hotel, the elder woman ask where she can do her personal things... so the woman point her to the bathroom. The elder woman went, close the door and after 10 minutes she came out and said: "I am sorry, that place is so clean and I couldn't find where to go" so the woman show her the toilet and the elder woman start crying and she said, "I can't do it there, that water looks cleaner than the one we drink every day at the village".

From few months ago, I mainly drink only water, and every drop that passes thru my throat makes me happy.  I just remember one year ago, I can't drink water because gives me some reflux... on those days I just wish that i can have a glass of water and feel good; i think my body was so intoxicated by a bad diet, plus years of allopatic medicine;  at the end the only thought that still in my head was: If we are over 80% water, what do I need is good water to clean my system and to help my cells to feel better.

People has been talking about global warming, but what it matters is not whos fault but whats left to do and what will left for the next humans, plants and animals (I am not include humans as animals, I feel so shamed of our species to give them that high status).

Every drop counts.... SAVE IT FOR LATER.


©www.juanpabloassmus.com


No comments: