May 23, 2014

Beauty is everywhere

Few days ago, I just found this beautiful visitor at home.  It was exploring my orange juice's jar, I just brings the jar and I set it on a table, in front of my living room window.

The cool thing that I discover was that jar creates a perfect softbox, giving me the studio sensation of the image as you can see.  That just give me the idea to start looking for a larger one so I might be able to use it for products. You check the results and tell me what do you think about it.

Enlarge this image

This perfect landscape shows reflections... so you can understood the meaning of this word, just by watching this image that I create with my friend's help posing beautifuly here.
So, reflections, are about that... watching yourself from an outside perspective and be honest and not judging by the situation but by what you feel and how that gives you answers from a moment in time.

When I put myself in any kind of situation, I have to find balance between happiness and future consequences from it.  this might be kind of selfish or childish but who knows how should live your own live?  Everything we make, will move our surround in both ways always, positive and negative ways.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

La exhuberancia de la naturaleza siempre nos recordará que todo es posible porque todo ya está creado.