May 14, 2014

Bogota in Green

One of the best views of my city, which is found in a magical place not far from this Bogota. It is the subpáramo to the east of the city, with overlooking at forest and stone blocks framing my city with a green floor reflecting a condition of pure air; which is not felt in Bogotá, until you leave it.

To get there, we took a car for about 35-40 mins. After climbing on foot, by an unpaved road until it ends. Start the walk uphill to get to this viewpoint amidst fog, clouds, rain and a great satisfaction when nature reveals the view of the city.

To create this image I used a green filter, so our clouds and smog become a spectacular green that perfectly frames the mass of concrete that is.

I kept testing the software they gave me, and well, happy with the end result.


  Enlarge this image
 
Hope you like this picture of Bogotá.
Until the next post.

1 comment:

fernando cruz florez said...

Muy buena foto
Me gusta mucho

Gracias por compartirla